This past weekend United Monograms reached another milestone - 100K followers on Instagram! To celebrate, we got some balloons and a fun cake - took some cute photos and enjoyed the cake with our team. As a business account, 100K may not seem like the biggest thing, but I’ve learned over the years it is so important to celebrate the small victories! We work so hard to achieve our big goals, we need to stop and celebrate the small wins along the way. Whether they are business or personal goals - it is so important. Today I’m sharing 5 reasons to celebrate ALL the small wins.
- It makes you feel proud! If you are like me, you don’t like to boast about yourself often. I don’t like being cocky or over-confident but I’ve learned over the past few years it’s totally fine and necessary to say “I’m proud of myself” every once in awhile. Be proud of your accomplishments and share them with pride! I’m so proud of our team!
- It allows you to look back and reflect on everything it took to get to this milestone. It has been quite the Instagram journey. Not only has our business changed a little, Instagram is always changing as well. I remember starting our business account and being excited when we reached 1000 followers! Here’s a look at some of our first posts. (Haha big gossip girl and bows guy over here) I will write another blog post in the future about growing an IG account, but consistency is key.
- It builds your confidence. It makes you feel good about yourself! We are so hard on ourselves. I’m sure in the past week you’ve gotten down on yourself for something you didn’t accomplish, but have you patted yourself on the back for something small you HAVE accomplished? Start celebrating yourself more, and your confidence will grow!
- It motivates you to keep going. It pumps you up! As Sean would say, “Let’s f*%!ing goooo!” After you stop to celebrate for a moment, it’s time to start planning for the next goal or milestone.
- You deserve it! As I’ve said in the previous reasons, you need to celebrate YOU and your accomplishments. You deserve to celebrate. What’s the point of working hard to achieve goals if you don’t celebrate them?! You deserve some cake. You deserve a mani/pedi. You deserve a cocktail. Treat yourself when you achieve your goals!
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah
Shirt: United monograms
Skirt: Free People
Balloons: Cannonborough Collective
Earrings: Tiny Tassel